This False Favorites Review would hopefully shed some light for all people who are interested in professional sports betting systems around the world. So what exactly is a False Favorites betting system?
· The said betting system is simply this guide that aims to lay specific racing horses to lose. It is a betting system that is written and created by Jonathan Burgess who is an accredited Betfair trainer.
· The False Favorites betting system is not a system that has a set of rules that you would need to follow to the letter. It is not in any way regimented or looks at the book and decides to apply a set of strict rules in order to effectively cast winning bets.
· This is not exactly a betting system as much as it is a method to effectively lay horses. If you aspire to become a professional punter, then this is a must read.
· False Favorites will teach the reader how to effectively analyze a race and predict its outcome. And this is a book that has taught much about analysis as any other professional betting book out in the market.
· It aims first to identify which particular races that you would most likely encounter a favorite beaten. And there are sections that cover both the flat and jumps racing, too. It teaches the user on how to make statistical deductions in order to make the correct choices and place bets on likely winners and avoid the likely losers.
· The initial step would help the user to disregard the majority of races on the cards and would allow the user to focus on smaller number of races which saves you a whole lot of time. The user afterwards would be able to uncover a lot of negative ideas on the historic form of the favorites. The key to the system or method (if you will) is that you would be taught how to spot a potential crack in the favorite’s defenses.
· It is important to take note, though that a weak favorite is still able to win races and if the opposing team is equally poor, then it is ideal to search for competitors that would be able to race the top horses.
· This False Favorites review also will tackle the several examples of where and how exactly you can place bets as is given by its creator.
· This particular method, once again, is not a typical system that has strict rules of selection as well as steps to follow to the letter. It is still best to try to do a paper trade method before fully trying out this method. A person would need to gain confidence in himself first in order to be able to make good selections and eventually win big. It is often advised that a person try the false favorite method for a few months first since it has been proven that a person’s statistical analysis gets better and better overtime.